Join the 12 WEEK SMART WOMEN
We know we need to stay active to live a higher quality of life.
We know women get busy looking after everyone but themselves.
We know you want convenience, results, and time management.
The S.M.A.R.T. Women’s Fitness Challenge is:
Systematic (It follows a progressive plan of action, you clean up your diet, and start training with proper body alignment and injury prevention in mind)
Measureable (You will see and feel the changes in energy, weight loss, and your mental health)
Attainable Goals (The program sets you up to succeed! You eat REAL FOOD. You can rebuild your body and your health. P.S. If you’re super fit, it’s not for you)
Realistic Goals (Rome wasn’t built in a day! It takes 21 days to change a habit pattern.) This program gives you the support and tools you need to achieve realistic measurable change.
Testable results (Your body will look and feel younger, so you’ll enjoy more energy, vitality, and confidence)
This program is like no other. It offers multiple safe, progressive, foundation building videos that are designed for women who want to build their fitness foundation, and lose weight in a systematic therapeutic fashion.
There are 12 weeks of fitness training broken down into 3 sections / Phases. Each phase has three fitness videos.
- Phase one is a foundational building series (to prevent injury and build your base)
- Phase two allows you to take your fitness to the next level with bonus cardio training to boost your metabolism
- Phase three brings your body training to your personal best. You will look and feel stronger, enjoy more energy, and have lost a sensible amount of weight by following our Nutrition Program. You will not be on a diet.
- If you’re confused about food and weight loss strategies, you’re not alone. 80% of your results come from the kitchen.
- Meal planning for quick, easy, enjoyable meals that help people with conflicted health / energy / allergy issues. Eating can be easy and pleasurable while you drop unwanted pounds.
- Our mind is incredibly powerful. Receive inspirational tools through bonus video(s) and homework assignments. Reduce stress, improve self esteem, and become your personal best.
- 3 sets of Hand Weights/Dumbbells (ie. 5lbs / 8lbs / 10lbs ) – Choose your weights to match your level of fitness. Weights can increase as fitness increases.
- A skipping rope
- Floor mat and towel
- Aerobic Step with a minimum of one riser. Should be at least 6″ off the floor.
- Swiss ball
- Resistance bands with handles
|Day 0||Getting Started|